- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Rayman Legends, both released this year, did not perform too well sales wise, as revealed by France based publisher during an investors conference call today.
Ubi rep commented on how badly both titles performed financially. "As we have said we have experienced lower sales than we anticipated when we gave our targets," Ubisoft CFO Alain Martinez admits. "Already released games such as Splinter Cell, Rayman and others."
Meanwhile, the recent delay of triple-A titles Watch Dogs and The Crew will make a significant impact on the company's fiscal predictions for this year. Ubisoft projected to make $1.94 billion by the end of fiscal year in April 2014. Now that figure has been reduced to $1.38 billion.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP