- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Rayman Legends, both released this year, did not perform too well sales wise, as revealed by France based publisher during an investors conference call today.
Ubi rep commented on how badly both titles performed financially. "As we have said we have experienced lower sales than we anticipated when we gave our targets," Ubisoft CFO Alain Martinez admits. "Already released games such as Splinter Cell, Rayman and others."
Meanwhile, the recent delay of triple-A titles Watch Dogs and The Crew will make a significant impact on the company's fiscal predictions for this year. Ubisoft projected to make $1.94 billion by the end of fiscal year in April 2014. Now that figure has been reduced to $1.38 billion.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP