- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Rayman Legends, both released this year, did not perform too well sales wise, as revealed by France based publisher during an investors conference call today.
Ubi rep commented on how badly both titles performed financially. "As we have said we have experienced lower sales than we anticipated when we gave our targets," Ubisoft CFO Alain Martinez admits. "Already released games such as Splinter Cell, Rayman and others."
Meanwhile, the recent delay of triple-A titles Watch Dogs and The Crew will make a significant impact on the company's fiscal predictions for this year. Ubisoft projected to make $1.94 billion by the end of fiscal year in April 2014. Now that figure has been reduced to $1.38 billion.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP