- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Rayman Legends, both released this year, did not perform too well sales wise, as revealed by France based publisher during an investors conference call today.
Ubi rep commented on how badly both titles performed financially. "As we have said we have experienced lower sales than we anticipated when we gave our targets," Ubisoft CFO Alain Martinez admits. "Already released games such as Splinter Cell, Rayman and others."
Meanwhile, the recent delay of triple-A titles Watch Dogs and The Crew will make a significant impact on the company's fiscal predictions for this year. Ubisoft projected to make $1.94 billion by the end of fiscal year in April 2014. Now that figure has been reduced to $1.38 billion.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP