- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Well yes, Life is Strange, Square Enix, but they're referring to a new game project they are working on with Remember Me developer DONTNOD Entertainment.
Here is how Square Enix has described this new title from their blog:
Max Caulfield has been absent from Arcadia Bay, Oregon for five years now. Upon returning home she discovers that Rachel Amber, a fellow senior at school, has disappeared under mysterious and rather uncomfortable circumstances. While trying to uncover the truth Max reunites with an old friend, Chloe, and makes a startling discovery: Max has the power to rewind time…
It sounds like another story-driven game like Murdered: Soul Suspect, which means I'm most likely all in.
Square Enix doesn't have a release date or window set, but they are developing it for the PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP