- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Siliconera has the word that the secretive project from Square Enix (evidently there were some rumors about that) is called Star Galaxy. The game is being described as a MMO space simulation that will allow up to 2,000 players to fight it out, where players also get a chance to become commanders in chief, as they manage resources, infrastructure and power sources.
It appears that Star Galaxy is going to offer 4 playable factions - The Boldor Imperial Army led by Roy Bismark, The Holy Knights of Selshion led by Dia Vite, The Universe Trading Union led by Tagel and The Republic led by Vivian.
Yeah, hope you remember all those... I'm partial to The Republic led by Vivian (Vivian sounds like someone very reasonable. Vivians are sensible individuals, I mean the name says it).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP