- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Siliconera has the word that the secretive project from Square Enix (evidently there were some rumors about that) is called Star Galaxy. The game is being described as a MMO space simulation that will allow up to 2,000 players to fight it out, where players also get a chance to become commanders in chief, as they manage resources, infrastructure and power sources.
It appears that Star Galaxy is going to offer 4 playable factions - The Boldor Imperial Army led by Roy Bismark, The Holy Knights of Selshion led by Dia Vite, The Universe Trading Union led by Tagel and The Republic led by Vivian.
Yeah, hope you remember all those... I'm partial to The Republic led by Vivian (Vivian sounds like someone very reasonable. Vivians are sensible individuals, I mean the name says it).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP