- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Siliconera has the word that the secretive project from Square Enix (evidently there were some rumors about that) is called Star Galaxy. The game is being described as a MMO space simulation that will allow up to 2,000 players to fight it out, where players also get a chance to become commanders in chief, as they manage resources, infrastructure and power sources.
It appears that Star Galaxy is going to offer 4 playable factions - The Boldor Imperial Army led by Roy Bismark, The Holy Knights of Selshion led by Dia Vite, The Universe Trading Union led by Tagel and The Republic led by Vivian.
Yeah, hope you remember all those... I'm partial to The Republic led by Vivian (Vivian sounds like someone very reasonable. Vivians are sensible individuals, I mean the name says it).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP