- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
Siliconera has the word that the secretive project from Square Enix (evidently there were some rumors about that) is called Star Galaxy. The game is being described as a MMO space simulation that will allow up to 2,000 players to fight it out, where players also get a chance to become commanders in chief, as they manage resources, infrastructure and power sources.
It appears that Star Galaxy is going to offer 4 playable factions - The Boldor Imperial Army led by Roy Bismark, The Holy Knights of Selshion led by Dia Vite, The Universe Trading Union led by Tagel and The Republic led by Vivian.
Yeah, hope you remember all those... I'm partial to The Republic led by Vivian (Vivian sounds like someone very reasonable. Vivians are sensible individuals, I mean the name says it).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP