- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Square Enix's indie Collective program has opened today, and you can vote now on the indie games you want to see published next. All you need to do is register with Square Enix.
The first round of indie games includes the following:
- Moon Hunters, an adeventure game;
- World War Machine, an action-RPG; and
- Game of Glens, a group of mini-games.
Whichever games get the popular vote will go to Indiegogo for crowdfunding.
"Projects which successfully raise funds may also find support from Square Enix through the development process, and assistance in distributing the final project across leading digital channels once completed," Square Enix explained.Square Enix has said when they first talked about their Indie Collective program that they may bring some of Eidos' earlier games to the voting table.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP