- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
Square Enix's indie Collective program has opened today, and you can vote now on the indie games you want to see published next. All you need to do is register with Square Enix.
The first round of indie games includes the following:
- Moon Hunters, an adeventure game;
- World War Machine, an action-RPG; and
- Game of Glens, a group of mini-games.
Whichever games get the popular vote will go to Indiegogo for crowdfunding.
"Projects which successfully raise funds may also find support from Square Enix through the development process, and assistance in distributing the final project across leading digital channels once completed," Square Enix explained.Square Enix has said when they first talked about their Indie Collective program that they may bring some of Eidos' earlier games to the voting table.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP