- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Square Enix's indie Collective program has opened today, and you can vote now on the indie games you want to see published next. All you need to do is register with Square Enix.
The first round of indie games includes the following:
- Moon Hunters, an adeventure game;
- World War Machine, an action-RPG; and
- Game of Glens, a group of mini-games.
Whichever games get the popular vote will go to Indiegogo for crowdfunding.
"Projects which successfully raise funds may also find support from Square Enix through the development process, and assistance in distributing the final project across leading digital channels once completed," Square Enix explained.Square Enix has said when they first talked about their Indie Collective program that they may bring some of Eidos' earlier games to the voting table.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP