- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Square Enix's indie Collective program has opened today, and you can vote now on the indie games you want to see published next. All you need to do is register with Square Enix.
The first round of indie games includes the following:
- Moon Hunters, an adeventure game;
- World War Machine, an action-RPG; and
- Game of Glens, a group of mini-games.
Whichever games get the popular vote will go to Indiegogo for crowdfunding.
"Projects which successfully raise funds may also find support from Square Enix through the development process, and assistance in distributing the final project across leading digital channels once completed," Square Enix explained.Square Enix has said when they first talked about their Indie Collective program that they may bring some of Eidos' earlier games to the voting table.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP