- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Square Enix's indie Collective program has opened today, and you can vote now on the indie games you want to see published next. All you need to do is register with Square Enix.
The first round of indie games includes the following:
- Moon Hunters, an adeventure game;
- World War Machine, an action-RPG; and
- Game of Glens, a group of mini-games.
Whichever games get the popular vote will go to Indiegogo for crowdfunding.
"Projects which successfully raise funds may also find support from Square Enix through the development process, and assistance in distributing the final project across leading digital channels once completed," Square Enix explained.Square Enix has said when they first talked about their Indie Collective program that they may bring some of Eidos' earlier games to the voting table.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP