- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Square Enix's indie Collective program has opened today, and you can vote now on the indie games you want to see published next. All you need to do is register with Square Enix.
The first round of indie games includes the following:
- Moon Hunters, an adeventure game;
- World War Machine, an action-RPG; and
- Game of Glens, a group of mini-games.
Whichever games get the popular vote will go to Indiegogo for crowdfunding.
"Projects which successfully raise funds may also find support from Square Enix through the development process, and assistance in distributing the final project across leading digital channels once completed," Square Enix explained.Square Enix has said when they first talked about their Indie Collective program that they may bring some of Eidos' earlier games to the voting table.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP