- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Superannuation has uncovered a new domain Square Enix has registered, one for Just Cause 3.
Square Enix's corporate domain registrar registered a Just Cause 3 domain this week. Guess we'll see that at E3. http://t.co/5NSNpTS5nR— superannuation (@supererogatory) April 24, 2014
At the end of last year, Just Cause developer Avalanche Studios posted a video of their team visiting a jungle in Costa Rica for future game research. While it's been confirmed that some of this research was for Mad Max, the team has routinely pointed out that this research has been helpful for the Just Cause series.
I'm betting on an E3 announcement.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP