- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
Superannuation has uncovered a new domain Square Enix has registered, one for Just Cause 3.
Square Enix's corporate domain registrar registered a Just Cause 3 domain this week. Guess we'll see that at E3. http://t.co/5NSNpTS5nR— superannuation (@supererogatory) April 24, 2014
At the end of last year, Just Cause developer Avalanche Studios posted a video of their team visiting a jungle in Costa Rica for future game research. While it's been confirmed that some of this research was for Mad Max, the team has routinely pointed out that this research has been helpful for the Just Cause series.
I'm betting on an E3 announcement.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP