- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Superannuation has uncovered a new domain Square Enix has registered, one for Just Cause 3.
Square Enix's corporate domain registrar registered a Just Cause 3 domain this week. Guess we'll see that at E3. http://t.co/5NSNpTS5nR— superannuation (@supererogatory) April 24, 2014
At the end of last year, Just Cause developer Avalanche Studios posted a video of their team visiting a jungle in Costa Rica for future game research. While it's been confirmed that some of this research was for Mad Max, the team has routinely pointed out that this research has been helpful for the Just Cause series.
I'm betting on an E3 announcement.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP