- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Superannuation has uncovered a new domain Square Enix has registered, one for Just Cause 3.
Square Enix's corporate domain registrar registered a Just Cause 3 domain this week. Guess we'll see that at E3. http://t.co/5NSNpTS5nR— superannuation (@supererogatory) April 24, 2014
At the end of last year, Just Cause developer Avalanche Studios posted a video of their team visiting a jungle in Costa Rica for future game research. While it's been confirmed that some of this research was for Mad Max, the team has routinely pointed out that this research has been helpful for the Just Cause series.
I'm betting on an E3 announcement.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP