- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Superannuation has uncovered a new domain Square Enix has registered, one for Just Cause 3.
Square Enix's corporate domain registrar registered a Just Cause 3 domain this week. Guess we'll see that at E3. http://t.co/5NSNpTS5nR— superannuation (@supererogatory) April 24, 2014
At the end of last year, Just Cause developer Avalanche Studios posted a video of their team visiting a jungle in Costa Rica for future game research. While it's been confirmed that some of this research was for Mad Max, the team has routinely pointed out that this research has been helpful for the Just Cause series.
I'm betting on an E3 announcement.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP