- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
"The acquisition of the S.T.AL.K.E.R. license serves as an important cornerstone for the further international orientation of bitComposer Entertainment AG," says Stefan Weyl, member of the bitComposer Entertainment AG executive board. "For us, this brand represents a bridge to an important segment of triple-A products and a milestone in the history of the company. We would like to express our gratitude to Boris Natanovich Strygatsky."
"S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a reputable brand with a long history of success. To date, the series has sold many millions of units worldwide," says Wolfgang Duhr, member of the bitComposer Entertainment AG executive board. "Naturally, we'd like to tap into the success of this series, and we see a great deal of potential for the future."
Anyway, I hope this means we'll see S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 sooner rather than later.
Also, don't forget that GSC, the creators of the original STALKER game, are currently working on a completely separate project called Survariumn.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP