- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Ever since the Early Access release of DayZ one month ago, the survival horror mod for the tactical shooter ARMA 2 has a pretty impressive player count right now - over 1 million, to be precise. The news was officially confirmed by Bohemia Interactive CEO Marek Španel.
Word has it that this Early Access edition lacks numerous announced features. However, Bohemia says they will attend to this throughout the upcoming year, with promises to launch the beta before the Holiday season 2014.
They don't mention any release windows for the full game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP