- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Ever since the Early Access release of DayZ one month ago, the survival horror mod for the tactical shooter ARMA 2 has a pretty impressive player count right now - over 1 million, to be precise. The news was officially confirmed by Bohemia Interactive CEO Marek Španel.
Word has it that this Early Access edition lacks numerous announced features. However, Bohemia says they will attend to this throughout the upcoming year, with promises to launch the beta before the Holiday season 2014.
They don't mention any release windows for the full game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP