- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
Ever since the Early Access release of DayZ one month ago, the survival horror mod for the tactical shooter ARMA 2 has a pretty impressive player count right now - over 1 million, to be precise. The news was officially confirmed by Bohemia Interactive CEO Marek Španel.
Word has it that this Early Access edition lacks numerous announced features. However, Bohemia says they will attend to this throughout the upcoming year, with promises to launch the beta before the Holiday season 2014.
They don't mention any release windows for the full game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP