- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Ever since the Early Access release of DayZ one month ago, the survival horror mod for the tactical shooter ARMA 2 has a pretty impressive player count right now - over 1 million, to be precise. The news was officially confirmed by Bohemia Interactive CEO Marek Španel.
Word has it that this Early Access edition lacks numerous announced features. However, Bohemia says they will attend to this throughout the upcoming year, with promises to launch the beta before the Holiday season 2014.
They don't mention any release windows for the full game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP