- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Ever since the Early Access release of DayZ one month ago, the survival horror mod for the tactical shooter ARMA 2 has a pretty impressive player count right now - over 1 million, to be precise. The news was officially confirmed by Bohemia Interactive CEO Marek Španel.
Word has it that this Early Access edition lacks numerous announced features. However, Bohemia says they will attend to this throughout the upcoming year, with promises to launch the beta before the Holiday season 2014.
They don't mention any release windows for the full game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP