- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Just in case those who buy a Kinect-less Xbox One decide they do indeed want the Kinect, Microsoft will be selling it separately for $149.99 on October 7th. So far, that date and price is only for North America. A release date has not been set in Europe.
The standalone peripheral will come with a digital copy of Dance Central Spotlight and 10 tracks.
Even though Microsoft has had Xbox One sales climb since they've offered the Kinect-less option, they also claim that they've seen an increase in sales with the Kinect-bundled Xbox One as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP