- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Chris Roberts and his project Star Citizen has managed to become a crowd-funding sensation, seeing as the game has now shattered the $50 million mark - all from donations. That's impressive by any standards, man.
Regardless of the embarrassingly shitty demo on PAX, these guys have managed to grab what now appears to be a record budget for a crowd-funding only game. Well, not sure if it's a record, but it's still damned impressive.
Roberts Space Industries Constellation also released a new commercial:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP