- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Sony Close PSP PSN Access in a Few Regions
- Magicka 2 Karaoke Contest
- PlayStation 4 #1 Console Seller 8 Months in a Row
- EA Launches Official FIFA TV Commercial
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead Season 2 Review
- EA Claims that the New iPhones are Comparable to New Gen Consoles
- Grand Theft Auto V PC & Next-Gen Versions Dated
Chris Roberts and his project Star Citizen has managed to become a crowd-funding sensation, seeing as the game has now shattered the $50 million mark - all from donations. That's impressive by any standards, man.
Regardless of the embarrassingly shitty demo on PAX, these guys have managed to grab what now appears to be a record budget for a crowd-funding only game. Well, not sure if it's a record, but it's still damned impressive.
Roberts Space Industries Constellation also released a new commercial:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP