- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Chris Roberts and his project Star Citizen has managed to become a crowd-funding sensation, seeing as the game has now shattered the $50 million mark - all from donations. That's impressive by any standards, man.
Regardless of the embarrassingly shitty demo on PAX, these guys have managed to grab what now appears to be a record budget for a crowd-funding only game. Well, not sure if it's a record, but it's still damned impressive.
Roberts Space Industries Constellation also released a new commercial:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP