- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Chris Roberts and his project Star Citizen has managed to become a crowd-funding sensation, seeing as the game has now shattered the $50 million mark - all from donations. That's impressive by any standards, man.
Regardless of the embarrassingly shitty demo on PAX, these guys have managed to grab what now appears to be a record budget for a crowd-funding only game. Well, not sure if it's a record, but it's still damned impressive.
Roberts Space Industries Constellation also released a new commercial:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP