- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Admit it, this just seems ridiculous. I mean, I'm all for crowdfunding, but this shit seems like it's not real. Could these donations all be from real people or do these guys have an impossible amount of friends, relatives and spouses?
Recently we were under the impression that Chris Roberts' team, who are developing the upcoming space shooter Star Citizen, received over $31 million for the project from supporters.
Now I check their web site, only to discover that within approximately 24 hours they've actually reached $33 million.
That's just, wow, I don't know what to say to that. Except, that the developers of the unsurprisingly crappy and technically underdeveloped X Rebirth, must be kicking themselves in the nuts right about now. They used their own money and have created an unpolished piece of shite (or so we're told by some critics and a sea of raging fans).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP