- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Admit it, this just seems ridiculous. I mean, I'm all for crowdfunding, but this shit seems like it's not real. Could these donations all be from real people or do these guys have an impossible amount of friends, relatives and spouses?
Recently we were under the impression that Chris Roberts' team, who are developing the upcoming space shooter Star Citizen, received over $31 million for the project from supporters.
Now I check their web site, only to discover that within approximately 24 hours they've actually reached $33 million.
That's just, wow, I don't know what to say to that. Except, that the developers of the unsurprisingly crappy and technically underdeveloped X Rebirth, must be kicking themselves in the nuts right about now. They used their own money and have created an unpolished piece of shite (or so we're told by some critics and a sea of raging fans).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP