- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Admit it, this just seems ridiculous. I mean, I'm all for crowdfunding, but this shit seems like it's not real. Could these donations all be from real people or do these guys have an impossible amount of friends, relatives and spouses?
Recently we were under the impression that Chris Roberts' team, who are developing the upcoming space shooter Star Citizen, received over $31 million for the project from supporters.
Now I check their web site, only to discover that within approximately 24 hours they've actually reached $33 million.
That's just, wow, I don't know what to say to that. Except, that the developers of the unsurprisingly crappy and technically underdeveloped X Rebirth, must be kicking themselves in the nuts right about now. They used their own money and have created an unpolished piece of shite (or so we're told by some critics and a sea of raging fans).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP