- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Admit it, this just seems ridiculous. I mean, I'm all for crowdfunding, but this shit seems like it's not real. Could these donations all be from real people or do these guys have an impossible amount of friends, relatives and spouses?
Recently we were under the impression that Chris Roberts' team, who are developing the upcoming space shooter Star Citizen, received over $31 million for the project from supporters.
Now I check their web site, only to discover that within approximately 24 hours they've actually reached $33 million.
That's just, wow, I don't know what to say to that. Except, that the developers of the unsurprisingly crappy and technically underdeveloped X Rebirth, must be kicking themselves in the nuts right about now. They used their own money and have created an unpolished piece of shite (or so we're told by some critics and a sea of raging fans).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP