- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Gameplay Trailer is Sexy As Hell
- Mornin '15
- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
In November last year I actually thought that Chris Roberts and his team was ridiculously lucky for having reached a $33 milestone for their crowd-funded game, Star Citizen. Now, it appears that the project already overshot the $48 million mark, steadily going towards 50 million.
Judging by the latest figures, even the crappy Star Citizen demo shown on PAX 2014 couldn't stop fans and enthusiasts from supporting the game. That's relentless geek-style devotion for ya. Nothing you can do or say to stop them from throwing money at what they believe in. Which is comforting in a way.
That's some budget. For a game that started with an initial target of $500,000 on Kickstarter back in 2012.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP