- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Star Citizen has hit the records for crowdsourced funding for a game and then decided to topple it with style. Thanks to selling some expensive digital ships, the game has raised over $51 million.
These ships are part of the Constellation lineup, which range from $150 to $350 apiece. The most expensive ship is the Constellation Phoenix, which is also a limited edition ship. Only 5,000 will be sold.
For $50 million plus, this game better blow everyone's minds.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP