- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Star Citizen has hit the records for crowdsourced funding for a game and then decided to topple it with style. Thanks to selling some expensive digital ships, the game has raised over $51 million.
These ships are part of the Constellation lineup, which range from $150 to $350 apiece. The most expensive ship is the Constellation Phoenix, which is also a limited edition ship. Only 5,000 will be sold.
For $50 million plus, this game better blow everyone's minds.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP