- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Challenges of A Paragon
Star Citizen has hit the records for crowdsourced funding for a game and then decided to topple it with style. Thanks to selling some expensive digital ships, the game has raised over $51 million.
These ships are part of the Constellation lineup, which range from $150 to $350 apiece. The most expensive ship is the Constellation Phoenix, which is also a limited edition ship. Only 5,000 will be sold.
For $50 million plus, this game better blow everyone's minds.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP