- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
The latest report on the new Star Wars movie indicates that J.J. Abrams is, supposedly, going to film Star Wars: Episode VII for Disney and LucasFilm.
Although this still hasn't been officially confirmed, it puts the Ben Affleck rumor to rest (there were reports that Affleck might sit in the director's chair for the new SW movie).
Star Wars: Episode VII already has Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3 writer Michael Arndt on board.
All things considered, these guys seem like the right choice, even though I did have my heart set on the whole thing being handled by Christopher Nolan, but I'm afraid that's just a pipe dream now.
Also, it's a shame Kershner isn't alive. He'd be the perfect choice.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP