- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
The latest report on the new Star Wars movie indicates that J.J. Abrams is, supposedly, going to film Star Wars: Episode VII for Disney and LucasFilm.
Although this still hasn't been officially confirmed, it puts the Ben Affleck rumor to rest (there were reports that Affleck might sit in the director's chair for the new SW movie).
Star Wars: Episode VII already has Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3 writer Michael Arndt on board.
All things considered, these guys seem like the right choice, even though I did have my heart set on the whole thing being handled by Christopher Nolan, but I'm afraid that's just a pipe dream now.
Also, it's a shame Kershner isn't alive. He'd be the perfect choice.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP