- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
The latest report on the new Star Wars movie indicates that J.J. Abrams is, supposedly, going to film Star Wars: Episode VII for Disney and LucasFilm.
Although this still hasn't been officially confirmed, it puts the Ben Affleck rumor to rest (there were reports that Affleck might sit in the director's chair for the new SW movie).
Star Wars: Episode VII already has Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3 writer Michael Arndt on board.
All things considered, these guys seem like the right choice, even though I did have my heart set on the whole thing being handled by Christopher Nolan, but I'm afraid that's just a pipe dream now.
Also, it's a shame Kershner isn't alive. He'd be the perfect choice.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP