- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The latest report on the new Star Wars movie indicates that J.J. Abrams is, supposedly, going to film Star Wars: Episode VII for Disney and LucasFilm.
Although this still hasn't been officially confirmed, it puts the Ben Affleck rumor to rest (there were reports that Affleck might sit in the director's chair for the new SW movie).
Star Wars: Episode VII already has Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3 writer Michael Arndt on board.
All things considered, these guys seem like the right choice, even though I did have my heart set on the whole thing being handled by Christopher Nolan, but I'm afraid that's just a pipe dream now.
Also, it's a shame Kershner isn't alive. He'd be the perfect choice.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.54%|
|No, please. ||33.79%|