- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
The latest report on the new Star Wars movie indicates that J.J. Abrams is, supposedly, going to film Star Wars: Episode VII for Disney and LucasFilm.
Although this still hasn't been officially confirmed, it puts the Ben Affleck rumor to rest (there were reports that Affleck might sit in the director's chair for the new SW movie).
Star Wars: Episode VII already has Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3 writer Michael Arndt on board.
All things considered, these guys seem like the right choice, even though I did have my heart set on the whole thing being handled by Christopher Nolan, but I'm afraid that's just a pipe dream now.
Also, it's a shame Kershner isn't alive. He'd be the perfect choice.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP