- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Star Trek: The Game Screens
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:14 pm EDT @ January 07th, 2013
For those of you who don't know, Namco currently has a Star Trek game in development, featuring familiar characters from the recent Star Trek movie.
Here are some of the game's key features:
- AUTHENTIC TREK UNIVERSE
- MEET THE CREW- The 2009 Star Trek film cast will be contributing their voices for the game, including Chris Pine as Kirk and Zachary Quinto as Spock.
- ORIGINAL STANDALONE STORY' Set after theevents of the Star Trek (2009) reboot, continue thesweeping journey through the new universe with a completely original story.
- EXPLORE- Uncover new areas on the Enterprise and other ships, explore never-before-seen sectors throughout the galaxy including exotic planets, treacherous jungles, remote space stations and other locales.
- KIRK / SPOCK ASYMMETRICAL CO-OP PLAY
- ULTIMATE CO-OP ' Built from the ground up as a co-op experience, Star Trek packs two vastly different gameplay styles and unique character abilities into one game. The result: the most fully realized and varied co-op experience of this console generation.
- KIRK AND SPOCK REBORN ' Play for the first time as two of the most well-known characters in science fiction, as only this new Star Trek game could allow. With the fate of the galaxy on the line, players must rely on each other to create a kick-ass team.
Check out the screenshots from Star Trek:
The game is scheduled to hit Xbox 360, PS3 and PC platforms on April 23, 2013.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP