- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
The so-called 'Level 1313' is a huge subterranean city deep beneath the surface of the planet Coruscant where the criminal underworld thrives. You play as a bounty hunter who tries to stay alive in this tough environment. "Exotic weaponry and gadgets" were promised, supposedly to help you survive. Other stuff was mentioned such as "cover-based combat, epic platforming and seamless playable cinematic gameplay" and so on.
"We're excited to share one of the projects LucasArts has been hard at work developing," said Paul Meegan, President, LucasArts. "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
The development team is working closely with various branches of Lucasfilm, including ILM, Skywalker Sound and Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
Well, pretty damn sweet, I'd say. Now, here are some teaser images:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP