- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Gameplay Trailer is Sexy As Hell
- Mornin '15
- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
The so-called 'Level 1313' is a huge subterranean city deep beneath the surface of the planet Coruscant where the criminal underworld thrives. You play as a bounty hunter who tries to stay alive in this tough environment. "Exotic weaponry and gadgets" were promised, supposedly to help you survive. Other stuff was mentioned such as "cover-based combat, epic platforming and seamless playable cinematic gameplay" and so on.
"We're excited to share one of the projects LucasArts has been hard at work developing," said Paul Meegan, President, LucasArts. "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
The development team is working closely with various branches of Lucasfilm, including ILM, Skywalker Sound and Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
Well, pretty damn sweet, I'd say. Now, here are some teaser images:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP