- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
The so-called 'Level 1313' is a huge subterranean city deep beneath the surface of the planet Coruscant where the criminal underworld thrives. You play as a bounty hunter who tries to stay alive in this tough environment. "Exotic weaponry and gadgets" were promised, supposedly to help you survive. Other stuff was mentioned such as "cover-based combat, epic platforming and seamless playable cinematic gameplay" and so on.
"We're excited to share one of the projects LucasArts has been hard at work developing," said Paul Meegan, President, LucasArts. "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
The development team is working closely with various branches of Lucasfilm, including ILM, Skywalker Sound and Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
Well, pretty damn sweet, I'd say. Now, here are some teaser images:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP