- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
The so-called 'Level 1313' is a huge subterranean city deep beneath the surface of the planet Coruscant where the criminal underworld thrives. You play as a bounty hunter who tries to stay alive in this tough environment. "Exotic weaponry and gadgets" were promised, supposedly to help you survive. Other stuff was mentioned such as "cover-based combat, epic platforming and seamless playable cinematic gameplay" and so on.
"We're excited to share one of the projects LucasArts has been hard at work developing," said Paul Meegan, President, LucasArts. "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
The development team is working closely with various branches of Lucasfilm, including ILM, Skywalker Sound and Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
Well, pretty damn sweet, I'd say. Now, here are some teaser images:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP