- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
The so-called 'Level 1313' is a huge subterranean city deep beneath the surface of the planet Coruscant where the criminal underworld thrives. You play as a bounty hunter who tries to stay alive in this tough environment. "Exotic weaponry and gadgets" were promised, supposedly to help you survive. Other stuff was mentioned such as "cover-based combat, epic platforming and seamless playable cinematic gameplay" and so on.
"We're excited to share one of the projects LucasArts has been hard at work developing," said Paul Meegan, President, LucasArts. "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
The development team is working closely with various branches of Lucasfilm, including ILM, Skywalker Sound and Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
Well, pretty damn sweet, I'd say. Now, here are some teaser images:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP