- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
It's been a damn long time since we heard anything about LucasArts' Star Wars: 1313. Kotaku has dug up info that the project may be on hold, citing three unrelated sources familiar with game development at LucasArts.
The sources claim the work on Star Wars stopped sometime when Disney bought of LucasArts last year.
Although the report highlights that this is probably not far from the truth, LucasArts officially denies the story: "LucasArts has been working diligently to take advantage of the tremendous opportunities that the new Star Wars movies present. Star Wars 1313 continues production."
The world needs a decent Star Wars game.
Or just a decent game.
Or just a decent Star Wars... thingy.
Thanks, Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP