- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
It's been a damn long time since we heard anything about LucasArts' Star Wars: 1313. Kotaku has dug up info that the project may be on hold, citing three unrelated sources familiar with game development at LucasArts.
The sources claim the work on Star Wars stopped sometime when Disney bought of LucasArts last year.
Although the report highlights that this is probably not far from the truth, LucasArts officially denies the story: "LucasArts has been working diligently to take advantage of the tremendous opportunities that the new Star Wars movies present. Star Wars 1313 continues production."
The world needs a decent Star Wars game.
Or just a decent game.
Or just a decent Star Wars... thingy.
Thanks, Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP