- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
It's been a damn long time since we heard anything about LucasArts' Star Wars: 1313. Kotaku has dug up info that the project may be on hold, citing three unrelated sources familiar with game development at LucasArts.
The sources claim the work on Star Wars stopped sometime when Disney bought of LucasArts last year.
Although the report highlights that this is probably not far from the truth, LucasArts officially denies the story: "LucasArts has been working diligently to take advantage of the tremendous opportunities that the new Star Wars movies present. Star Wars 1313 continues production."
The world needs a decent Star Wars game.
Or just a decent game.
Or just a decent Star Wars... thingy.
Thanks, Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP