- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
It's been a damn long time since we heard anything about LucasArts' Star Wars: 1313. Kotaku has dug up info that the project may be on hold, citing three unrelated sources familiar with game development at LucasArts.
The sources claim the work on Star Wars stopped sometime when Disney bought of LucasArts last year.
Although the report highlights that this is probably not far from the truth, LucasArts officially denies the story: "LucasArts has been working diligently to take advantage of the tremendous opportunities that the new Star Wars movies present. Star Wars 1313 continues production."
The world needs a decent Star Wars game.
Or just a decent game.
Or just a decent Star Wars... thingy.
Thanks, Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP