- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Remember yesterday's Star Wars: Attack Squadrons announcement? Well, here's a bit more info:
"The new title is a free-to-play, open web, space combat game offering an intense multi-player battle experience where players can customize and tune popular Star Wars ships, including the Rebel Alliance’s X-Wing fighter or the Empire’s TIE Interceptor. In Star Wars: Attack Squadrons, players will enter exciting dogfighting action with up to 16 players at a time as they maneuver through iconic Star Wars locations. Future ships, environments, and game details will be announced in the coming weeks."
Players also have the opportunity to sign up for a closed beta at www.starwars.com/attacksquadrons, which should kick off in early 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP