- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP