- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP