- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP