- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP