- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP