- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP