- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP