- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP