- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP