- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP