- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Closes Preorders
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Out Now
- Star Wars Battlefront Not A Sequel, But A Reboot
- The Witcher 3 Most Wanted on Steam
- F1 2015 Screens
Director JJ Abrams has assumed the responsibility of directing the two recent Star Trek movies. As if that's not enough, Abrams now faces the immense challenge of filming the next addition to George Lucas' space saga, Star Wars.
The latest scoop on this particular front is that Star Wars: Episode VII is going to be set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi. The official word is that the camers are set to start rolling on May 17, this year, with December 18, 2015 being the projected release date for the flick.
Disney owns the rights to the movies and have since revealed their intentions to make several stand-alone films, in addition to the seventh movie in the saga.
Oh and if that's not enough to satisfy your lust for Jedi, lightsabers and space battles, there's Star Wars: Rebels - the TV show that's also on the horizon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP