- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Hold your horses it doesn't have to mean a thing just yet. All that's known at this time is that LucasArts announced via trademark website Fusible that the company registered several web domain names, amongst which is 'Star Wars: First Assault.'
According to the trademark data these names are related to "entertainment services provided on-line by means of global and local area networks, namely, providing interactive computer games and interactive video games."
Currently, there are no official announcements regarding a game called Star Wars: First Assault, but there's a good chance we'll see one in the near future.
Either that, or it could be the Star Wars porn movie we've all been dreaming of.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP