- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Hold your horses it doesn't have to mean a thing just yet. All that's known at this time is that LucasArts announced via trademark website Fusible that the company registered several web domain names, amongst which is 'Star Wars: First Assault.'
According to the trademark data these names are related to "entertainment services provided on-line by means of global and local area networks, namely, providing interactive computer games and interactive video games."
Currently, there are no official announcements regarding a game called Star Wars: First Assault, but there's a good chance we'll see one in the near future.
Either that, or it could be the Star Wars porn movie we've all been dreaming of.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP