- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
Hold your horses it doesn't have to mean a thing just yet. All that's known at this time is that LucasArts announced via trademark website Fusible that the company registered several web domain names, amongst which is 'Star Wars: First Assault.'
According to the trademark data these names are related to "entertainment services provided on-line by means of global and local area networks, namely, providing interactive computer games and interactive video games."
Currently, there are no official announcements regarding a game called Star Wars: First Assault, but there's a good chance we'll see one in the near future.
Either that, or it could be the Star Wars porn movie we've all been dreaming of.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP