- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Hold your horses it doesn't have to mean a thing just yet. All that's known at this time is that LucasArts announced via trademark website Fusible that the company registered several web domain names, amongst which is 'Star Wars: First Assault.'
According to the trademark data these names are related to "entertainment services provided on-line by means of global and local area networks, namely, providing interactive computer games and interactive video games."
Currently, there are no official announcements regarding a game called Star Wars: First Assault, but there's a good chance we'll see one in the near future.
Either that, or it could be the Star Wars porn movie we've all been dreaming of.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP