- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
Hold your horses it doesn't have to mean a thing just yet. All that's known at this time is that LucasArts announced via trademark website Fusible that the company registered several web domain names, amongst which is 'Star Wars: First Assault.'
According to the trademark data these names are related to "entertainment services provided on-line by means of global and local area networks, namely, providing interactive computer games and interactive video games."
Currently, there are no official announcements regarding a game called Star Wars: First Assault, but there's a good chance we'll see one in the near future.
Either that, or it could be the Star Wars porn movie we've all been dreaming of.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP