- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
The news comes via Vgchartz. Preliminary data indicates that LucasArts' Star Wars: The Force Unleashed sold over 1 million units worldwide since its launch on September 16.
Well, that's Star Wars for ya. No matter what reviewers say, the franchise stays strong and continues to ensnare geeks everywhere (and I'm doomed to be one of them for all eternity, it seems).
No further details about these impressive figures were mentioned at this time, other than the fact that a majority of sales were noted on the American market (the Xbox 360 version more than other platforms). No surprises there.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP