- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
The news comes via Vgchartz. Preliminary data indicates that LucasArts' Star Wars: The Force Unleashed sold over 1 million units worldwide since its launch on September 16.
Well, that's Star Wars for ya. No matter what reviewers say, the franchise stays strong and continues to ensnare geeks everywhere (and I'm doomed to be one of them for all eternity, it seems).
No further details about these impressive figures were mentioned at this time, other than the fact that a majority of sales were noted on the American market (the Xbox 360 version more than other platforms). No surprises there.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP