- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
BioWare has posted a "roadmap" for 2014 development of Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the roadmap includes two new expansions for the game.
The first expansion rolled out today, Galactic Starfighter, and it introduces space battles to the MMORPG. Galactic Starfighter already has two updates planned, one on April 8th with two new Flashpoints, and another on June 10th with new shops.
So what about the second expansion?
"Expect to see two digital expansions in 2014 just like you did last year with one similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope and one more closely resembling Rise of the Hutt Cartel," Senior Producer Bruce Maclean wrote on the roadmap post.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP