- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
BioWare has posted a "roadmap" for 2014 development of Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the roadmap includes two new expansions for the game.
The first expansion rolled out today, Galactic Starfighter, and it introduces space battles to the MMORPG. Galactic Starfighter already has two updates planned, one on April 8th with two new Flashpoints, and another on June 10th with new shops.
So what about the second expansion?
"Expect to see two digital expansions in 2014 just like you did last year with one similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope and one more closely resembling Rise of the Hutt Cartel," Senior Producer Bruce Maclean wrote on the roadmap post.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP