- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
BioWare has posted a "roadmap" for 2014 development of Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the roadmap includes two new expansions for the game.
The first expansion rolled out today, Galactic Starfighter, and it introduces space battles to the MMORPG. Galactic Starfighter already has two updates planned, one on April 8th with two new Flashpoints, and another on June 10th with new shops.
So what about the second expansion?
"Expect to see two digital expansions in 2014 just like you did last year with one similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope and one more closely resembling Rise of the Hutt Cartel," Senior Producer Bruce Maclean wrote on the roadmap post.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP