- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
BioWare has posted a "roadmap" for 2014 development of Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the roadmap includes two new expansions for the game.
The first expansion rolled out today, Galactic Starfighter, and it introduces space battles to the MMORPG. Galactic Starfighter already has two updates planned, one on April 8th with two new Flashpoints, and another on June 10th with new shops.
So what about the second expansion?
"Expect to see two digital expansions in 2014 just like you did last year with one similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope and one more closely resembling Rise of the Hutt Cartel," Senior Producer Bruce Maclean wrote on the roadmap post.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP