- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
BioWare has posted a "roadmap" for 2014 development of Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the roadmap includes two new expansions for the game.
The first expansion rolled out today, Galactic Starfighter, and it introduces space battles to the MMORPG. Galactic Starfighter already has two updates planned, one on April 8th with two new Flashpoints, and another on June 10th with new shops.
So what about the second expansion?
"Expect to see two digital expansions in 2014 just like you did last year with one similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope and one more closely resembling Rise of the Hutt Cartel," Senior Producer Bruce Maclean wrote on the roadmap post.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP