- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
- Mornin '13
- Google Sees 700% Increase From In-App Purchases
- Star Wars: Rebels TV Series Announced
- Nintendo Promises to Talk about New Mario Games before E3
- A Positively Kick-ass Batman: Arkham Origins Cinematic
- Sony Teases Video of PS4 E3 Reveal
- UK Gamers Want Metro Last Light
- The Last of Us
Death & Choices Dev Diary
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Resident Evil: Revelations
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
BioWare and Electronic Arts announced that their MMORPG is going to include a free-to-play option, starting this Fall.
"Players want flexibility and choice. The subscription-only model presented a major barrier for a lot of people who wanted to become part of The Old Republic universe," said Matthew Bromberg, GM of BioWare Austin. Jeff Hickman, Executive Producer of Star Wars: The Old Republic added, "Since launch, we've been listening to feedback from our fans and adding new content and refining The Old Republic at a breakneck pace. We believe we are in a position to help improve the service even more, not only by continuing to add new content, but also by expanding the game to many more Star Wars fans, increasing the populations on worlds and the vibrancy of the community."
So, when the time comes during the Fall, players will have two choices in Star Wars: TOR:
- Subscription ' A service designed for players who want unrestricted access to all the game features via ongoing subscription or by redeeming a Game Time Card. In addition to gaining access to all game content as our current subscribers do now, subscribers will receive ongoing monthly grants of Cartel Coins, the new virtual currency that will be introduced later this fall. Cartel Coins can be used to purchase valuable in-game items including customizable gear and convenience features that will enhance the game play experience.
- Free-To-Play ' The first 50 levels will be Free-to-Play, with restrictions on access to new content and advanced player features. Some restrictions can be "unlocked" with Cartel Coins.
I wonder which one they'll choose...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP