- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
Blizzard reveals, via the official StarCraft 2 web site, that the beta test for the SC2: Heart of the Swarm is beginning. Here's the word:
The Heart of the Swarm beta test has begun! This multiplayer-only test will initially be limited to a select group of pro-gamers, members of the press, Arcade contest winners, and shoutcasters. Beta test participants are not under NDA, so you're likely going to see live streams of matches, screenshots, and casts of impromptu Heart of the Swarm throwdowns starting . . . mmm, NOW!
We will soon be inviting other players to participate in the beta, so be sure you've opted in by clicking on the "Beta Profile Settings" under the Account Management section of your Battle.net account (or just click here). Signing up from a Battle.net account that's actively playing StarCraft II will help your chances of being selected. Note that opting in doesn't guarantee beta access.
We'll also be working with several fansites and community personalities to provide more opportunities to join the beta test, so keep an eye out here and throughout the StarCraft II community for details as they emerge.
For those who are in the beta already, we appreciate your assistance in helping us test the game. If you're interested in joining the beta, we wish you luck with the opt-in and (future) giveaways, and hope to see you in a match soon!
Blizzard still refuses to reveal a release date for StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, but you know how they are... I guess we'll know eventually.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP