- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Battle.net project director Greg Canessa gave a few hints that the continuation of Blizzard's StarCraft 2, Heart of the Swarm, won't arrive until early 2012.
Greg was commenting the future of Battle.net and some of the new features that are lined-up and he added that these new updates were "a main area of focus" and that we'll see this "on the StarCraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
Blizzard still doesn't have any official statements regarding the launch date for Heart of the Swarm.
Oh quit talking about that and just give us a concrete release date for Diablo III (I'm going crazy over here).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP