- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Battle.net project director Greg Canessa gave a few hints that the continuation of Blizzard's StarCraft 2, Heart of the Swarm, won't arrive until early 2012.
Greg was commenting the future of Battle.net and some of the new features that are lined-up and he added that these new updates were "a main area of focus" and that we'll see this "on the StarCraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
Blizzard still doesn't have any official statements regarding the launch date for Heart of the Swarm.
Oh quit talking about that and just give us a concrete release date for Diablo III (I'm going crazy over here).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP