- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Battle.net project director Greg Canessa gave a few hints that the continuation of Blizzard's StarCraft 2, Heart of the Swarm, won't arrive until early 2012.
Greg was commenting the future of Battle.net and some of the new features that are lined-up and he added that these new updates were "a main area of focus" and that we'll see this "on the StarCraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
Blizzard still doesn't have any official statements regarding the launch date for Heart of the Swarm.
Oh quit talking about that and just give us a concrete release date for Diablo III (I'm going crazy over here).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP