- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Battle.net project director Greg Canessa gave a few hints that the continuation of Blizzard's StarCraft 2, Heart of the Swarm, won't arrive until early 2012.
Greg was commenting the future of Battle.net and some of the new features that are lined-up and he added that these new updates were "a main area of focus" and that we'll see this "on the StarCraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
Blizzard still doesn't have any official statements regarding the launch date for Heart of the Swarm.
Oh quit talking about that and just give us a concrete release date for Diablo III (I'm going crazy over here).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP