- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Battle.net project director Greg Canessa gave a few hints that the continuation of Blizzard's StarCraft 2, Heart of the Swarm, won't arrive until early 2012.
Greg was commenting the future of Battle.net and some of the new features that are lined-up and he added that these new updates were "a main area of focus" and that we'll see this "on the StarCraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
Blizzard still doesn't have any official statements regarding the launch date for Heart of the Swarm.
Oh quit talking about that and just give us a concrete release date for Diablo III (I'm going crazy over here).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP