- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Loads Seemlessly and Has 36 Endings
- COMIC: PS4 vs Xbox One
StarCraftWire.net is reporting from the Activate Asia Pacific event. During the event Activision Blizzard's Philip Earl revealed the company's RTS should hit the market some time in 2009. This may not be entirely accurate, of course, since Blizzard is known for delaying projects for additional polish.
Frankly, most development teams would do well to follow Blizzard's example. Delays are okay, as long as the extra time is well spent.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP