- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
StarCraftWire.net is reporting from the Activate Asia Pacific event. During the event Activision Blizzard's Philip Earl revealed the company's RTS should hit the market some time in 2009. This may not be entirely accurate, of course, since Blizzard is known for delaying projects for additional polish.
Frankly, most development teams would do well to follow Blizzard's example. Delays are okay, as long as the extra time is well spent.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP