- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
StarCraftWire.net is reporting from the Activate Asia Pacific event. During the event Activision Blizzard's Philip Earl revealed the company's RTS should hit the market some time in 2009. This may not be entirely accurate, of course, since Blizzard is known for delaying projects for additional polish.
Frankly, most development teams would do well to follow Blizzard's example. Delays are okay, as long as the extra time is well spent.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP