- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
StarCraftWire.net is reporting from the Activate Asia Pacific event. During the event Activision Blizzard's Philip Earl revealed the company's RTS should hit the market some time in 2009. This may not be entirely accurate, of course, since Blizzard is known for delaying projects for additional polish.
Frankly, most development teams would do well to follow Blizzard's example. Delays are okay, as long as the extra time is well spent.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP