- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
StarCraft 2 Patch Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:15 am EST @ February 16th, 2011
Blizzard releases a new patch for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, updating the real-time strategy from version 1.2.0 to v1.2.1. Here are some of the general changes (the full list of changes is available with the patch):
StarCraft 2 Patch 1.2.1
- Matchmaking has been updated to better match players queuing with pre-made teams in 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 brackets.
- Fixed an issue where the title of a conversation window was scaling rather than truncating.
- Fixed an issue where the Match History score screen was displaying "Null" for the map info for all games played before Patch 1.2.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players to be improperly disconnected from a game.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that would cause the Control key to become stuck when holding Control and minimizing the game window, then going back to the game window and attempting to use Control+1 to create a control group.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP