- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.3.1 Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:54 am EST @ April 05th, 2011
Blizzard issues a new patch for SC 2. Here's the word:
Update the Starcraft 2 client to 1.3.1.
- Fixed an issue where, in some situations, players would not be notified they received an achievement.
- Fixed an issue where the Leagues & Ladders showcase boxes were not updated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, the "Return to Game" button in the main menu would not function properly.
- Fixed an issue where the new observer UI features would not function correctly on custom maps.
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP