- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.3.1 Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:54 am EST @ April 05th, 2011
Blizzard issues a new patch for SC 2. Here's the word:
Update the Starcraft 2 client to 1.3.1.
- Fixed an issue where, in some situations, players would not be notified they received an achievement.
- Fixed an issue where the Leagues & Ladders showcase boxes were not updated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, the "Return to Game" button in the main menu would not function properly.
- Fixed an issue where the new observer UI features would not function correctly on custom maps.
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP