- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.3.1 Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:54 am EDT @ April 05th, 2011
Blizzard issues a new patch for SC 2. Here's the word:
Update the Starcraft 2 client to 1.3.1.
- Fixed an issue where, in some situations, players would not be notified they received an achievement.
- Fixed an issue where the Leagues & Ladders showcase boxes were not updated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, the "Return to Game" button in the main menu would not function properly.
- Fixed an issue where the new observer UI features would not function correctly on custom maps.
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP