- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Under the Hood Trailer
- Microsoft Also Suffering Connectivity Issues
- Amazon Buying Twitch for Over $1 Billion
- Borderlands 2 GotY Best-Selling Game on Steam... Yet Again
- Sony Postpones PSN Maintenance Due to DDOS Attack over Weekend
- Titan Souls in Q1 2015, New Media Arrives
- Super Smash Bros. Roster Leak
- REVIEW: Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
- Sega Announces Yakuza Zero
GameInformer reports of several incidents of systems overheating while playing Blizzard Entertainment's freshly released real-time strategy, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. The folks at Blizzard acknowledged that there's a problem with rendering during the game's colorful and rich menu screens. This particular segment of the game is not framerate-limited and that could trigger serious overheating problems.
According to GI, "the fix is easy, requiring players to add the following lines to your "Documents\StarCraft II Beta\variables.txt" "Documents\StarCraft II\variables.txt" file (nice catch, commenter LegolElf):"
Did any of you know about this? I didn't. If you've already fried your GPU when playing SC 2... well, at least now you know what happened.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP