- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
GameInformer reports of several incidents of systems overheating while playing Blizzard Entertainment's freshly released real-time strategy, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. The folks at Blizzard acknowledged that there's a problem with rendering during the game's colorful and rich menu screens. This particular segment of the game is not framerate-limited and that could trigger serious overheating problems.
According to GI, "the fix is easy, requiring players to add the following lines to your "Documents\StarCraft II Beta\variables.txt" "Documents\StarCraft II\variables.txt" file (nice catch, commenter LegolElf):"
Did any of you know about this? I didn't. If you've already fried your GPU when playing SC 2... well, at least now you know what happened.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP