- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
GameInformer reports of several incidents of systems overheating while playing Blizzard Entertainment's freshly released real-time strategy, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. The folks at Blizzard acknowledged that there's a problem with rendering during the game's colorful and rich menu screens. This particular segment of the game is not framerate-limited and that could trigger serious overheating problems.
According to GI, "the fix is easy, requiring players to add the following lines to your "Documents\StarCraft II Beta\variables.txt" "Documents\StarCraft II\variables.txt" file (nice catch, commenter LegolElf):"
Did any of you know about this? I didn't. If you've already fried your GPU when playing SC 2... well, at least now you know what happened.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP