Stealth Game 'Dark' Revealed
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:49 am EST @ May 11th, 2012
Kalypso Media and developer RealmForge announced that they are cooperating on a vampire-themed 3rd-person stealth/action game called DARK. According to the developer, Dark also contains RPG elements. Players will be able to stalk their enemies from the shadows and then utilized their vampire abilities to attack. Dark features an "exciting story" that "immerses you in a world full of blood and darkness in which the hunter can become the hunted at any time. As you unravel the mystery behind the global conglomerate that seems omnipresent and all-powerful, continually improve your character by developing powerful skills to aid you in remaining unobserved, or make quick process of those unfortunate to take too keen an interest in you."
The very first batch of screenshots is available:
Here are the main features for the game:
- Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury
- Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies -- turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close with your foes in an instant!
- Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires
- Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore -- but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere
- RPG element mix with a compelling story ' players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCs
Dark is scheduled to arrive for PC and Xbox 360 in early 2013.
1 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP