- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Indie game Stealth Inc. was availble on the Xbox 360 and PS3, but developer Curve Studios has proclaimed only the Wii U will get a sequel.
Managing director Jason Perkins and design director Jonathan Biddle told IGN, "We love Nintendo and we want to give Iwata a hug."
And yes, they have ideas on how they want to improve upon the original game's formula.
I guess we really wanted to expand what we did the first time. One of the things with the original is because the levels are very short and built around this punishing loop, where you make a mistake and get sent back a very short time. They’re very cerebral, but also very precise.
If you play too many of those levels in a row then you get burnt out very quickly. You’ll come back later as you enjoy it, but playing too quickly you get frustrated. So what we wanted to do was smooth that out a bit so you have the same gameplay but you’re able to have some downtime.
Glad to see the Wii U get some interest from indie developers, or really, anyone outside of first-party. I hope it does well, but I'm afraid the exclusivity won't last for long.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP