- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Indie game Stealth Inc. was availble on the Xbox 360 and PS3, but developer Curve Studios has proclaimed only the Wii U will get a sequel.
Managing director Jason Perkins and design director Jonathan Biddle told IGN, "We love Nintendo and we want to give Iwata a hug."
And yes, they have ideas on how they want to improve upon the original game's formula.
I guess we really wanted to expand what we did the first time. One of the things with the original is because the levels are very short and built around this punishing loop, where you make a mistake and get sent back a very short time. They’re very cerebral, but also very precise.
If you play too many of those levels in a row then you get burnt out very quickly. You’ll come back later as you enjoy it, but playing too quickly you get frustrated. So what we wanted to do was smooth that out a bit so you have the same gameplay but you’re able to have some downtime.
Glad to see the Wii U get some interest from indie developers, or really, anyone outside of first-party. I hope it does well, but I'm afraid the exclusivity won't last for long.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP