- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Toge Productions, an indie developer part of the Steam Greenlight program, has had their Steam Early Access game, Infectonator: Survivors pirated to the iOS App Store. The developer posted this blatant theft on their Steam community game page, and has begged fans and other indie supporters to please get the word out. From reviewing the screenshots between the two games, I believe Toge has quite the valid case against this thief.
Here is Exhibit A, Toge's screenshot posted on Steam:
And now check out Exhibit B, a screenshot Qin Chen has provided in the App Store:
Toge has filed a report in the App Store, and they have asked for supporters to do the same or at least leave a scathing review reporting the theft. You can also report this to the Apple Store by visiting this link and you can leave a review on the app's iTunes page.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP