- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Toge Productions, an indie developer part of the Steam Greenlight program, has had their Steam Early Access game, Infectonator: Survivors pirated to the iOS App Store. The developer posted this blatant theft on their Steam community game page, and has begged fans and other indie supporters to please get the word out. From reviewing the screenshots between the two games, I believe Toge has quite the valid case against this thief.
Here is Exhibit A, Toge's screenshot posted on Steam:
And now check out Exhibit B, a screenshot Qin Chen has provided in the App Store:
Toge has filed a report in the App Store, and they have asked for supporters to do the same or at least leave a scathing review reporting the theft. You can also report this to the Apple Store by visiting this link and you can leave a review on the app's iTunes page.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP