- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Steam has always allowed users to cancel their preorders, but getting your money back was a bit of a hassle. Over the weekend, Steam fixed this feature, and now users can automatically refund their canceled preorders with the press of the "Refund an Item" button.
The preorder amount is then deposited into the Steam Wallet, no matter how the user originally purchased the game. It's an equivalent of taking back an item to a store for store credit. You won't get the cash back on your credit or debit card, but you can use the funds to purchase something else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP