- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Steam has always allowed users to cancel their preorders, but getting your money back was a bit of a hassle. Over the weekend, Steam fixed this feature, and now users can automatically refund their canceled preorders with the press of the "Refund an Item" button.
The preorder amount is then deposited into the Steam Wallet, no matter how the user originally purchased the game. It's an equivalent of taking back an item to a store for store credit. You won't get the cash back on your credit or debit card, but you can use the funds to purchase something else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP