- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Steam has always allowed users to cancel their preorders, but getting your money back was a bit of a hassle. Over the weekend, Steam fixed this feature, and now users can automatically refund their canceled preorders with the press of the "Refund an Item" button.
The preorder amount is then deposited into the Steam Wallet, no matter how the user originally purchased the game. It's an equivalent of taking back an item to a store for store credit. You won't get the cash back on your credit or debit card, but you can use the funds to purchase something else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP