- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Telltale hasn't made any official announcements as of yet, but it appears they've at least told Steam about when the second season of The Walking Dead will release. As of this morning, Steam's preorder page for the episodic season has posted a December 17th release date.
And hey, it's also 10% right now if you preorder the whole season on Steam.
According to the game description, choices players made in both the first season and 400 Days will affect Clementine's story in season two.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP