- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Telltale hasn't made any official announcements as of yet, but it appears they've at least told Steam about when the second season of The Walking Dead will release. As of this morning, Steam's preorder page for the episodic season has posted a December 17th release date.
And hey, it's also 10% right now if you preorder the whole season on Steam.
According to the game description, choices players made in both the first season and 400 Days will affect Clementine's story in season two.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP