- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Streaming automatically integrated with Steam? This future feature is currently in beta, and invitations have already gone out to testers to try it out.
In case you think this is akin to the PlayStation 4's integrated streaming feature with Twitch, it's not. With Steam in-home streaming (say that five times fast), users can stream and play any game from one PC to another if both are on the same network. Valve's goal with streaming is to push adoption of Steam Machines a bit more. This way, owners can stream games with their Steam Machines from their PCs directly without installing the games onto the Steam Machine itself.
Have more questions? Check out Valve's FAQ.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP