- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Streaming automatically integrated with Steam? This future feature is currently in beta, and invitations have already gone out to testers to try it out.
In case you think this is akin to the PlayStation 4's integrated streaming feature with Twitch, it's not. With Steam in-home streaming (say that five times fast), users can stream and play any game from one PC to another if both are on the same network. Valve's goal with streaming is to push adoption of Steam Machines a bit more. This way, owners can stream games with their Steam Machines from their PCs directly without installing the games onto the Steam Machine itself.
Have more questions? Check out Valve's FAQ.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP