- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Streaming automatically integrated with Steam? This future feature is currently in beta, and invitations have already gone out to testers to try it out.
In case you think this is akin to the PlayStation 4's integrated streaming feature with Twitch, it's not. With Steam in-home streaming (say that five times fast), users can stream and play any game from one PC to another if both are on the same network. Valve's goal with streaming is to push adoption of Steam Machines a bit more. This way, owners can stream games with their Steam Machines from their PCs directly without installing the games onto the Steam Machine itself.
Have more questions? Check out Valve's FAQ.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP