- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Streaming automatically integrated with Steam? This future feature is currently in beta, and invitations have already gone out to testers to try it out.
In case you think this is akin to the PlayStation 4's integrated streaming feature with Twitch, it's not. With Steam in-home streaming (say that five times fast), users can stream and play any game from one PC to another if both are on the same network. Valve's goal with streaming is to push adoption of Steam Machines a bit more. This way, owners can stream games with their Steam Machines from their PCs directly without installing the games onto the Steam Machine itself.
Have more questions? Check out Valve's FAQ.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP