- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Streaming automatically integrated with Steam? This future feature is currently in beta, and invitations have already gone out to testers to try it out.
In case you think this is akin to the PlayStation 4's integrated streaming feature with Twitch, it's not. With Steam in-home streaming (say that five times fast), users can stream and play any game from one PC to another if both are on the same network. Valve's goal with streaming is to push adoption of Steam Machines a bit more. This way, owners can stream games with their Steam Machines from their PCs directly without installing the games onto the Steam Machine itself.
Have more questions? Check out Valve's FAQ.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP