- Don't Fall for this Xbox One Scam
- Even More Battlefield 4 Patches
- Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Awoken 2.1 Patch Releases December 17th
- New Trailer for Pikmin 3 DLC
- Steam Outs The Walking Dead Season Two Release Date
- The Witcher 3 Gameplay Trailer, Not New
- Mornin '13
- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
To those of you who missed it, Valve has recently announced Steam Family Sharing, "a new service feature that allows close friends and family members to share their libraries of Steam games, is coming to Steam, a leading platform for the delivery and management of PC, Mac, and Linux games and software."
Accordig to Valve, this feature kicks off next week, in limited beta on Steam. Word is: "Steam Family Sharing is designed for close friends and family members to play one another's Steam games while each earning their own Steam achievements and storing their own saves and application data to the Steam cloud. It's all enabled by authorizing a shared computer." Check out more info here.
“Our customers have expressed a desire to share their digital games among friends and family members, just as current retail games, books, DVDs, and other physical media can be shared,” explained Anna Sweet of Valve. “Family Sharing was created in direct response to these user requests.”
Happy families. That's what it's all about.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP