- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Valve has launched a SteamVR beta this week that allows users to try out virtual reality headsets (such as the Oculus Rift) with the Steam UI. This launch precedes Valve's Steam Dev Days conference in Seattle, which includes panels on VR development as well as how to integrate VR hardware with Steam.
It's been suggested that Valve will be showing off their own VR headset at this conference, but it has not been confirmed yet.
Interested in trying out VR with Steam? Here's a handy dandy set of instructions how to do so.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP