- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Valve has launched a SteamVR beta this week that allows users to try out virtual reality headsets (such as the Oculus Rift) with the Steam UI. This launch precedes Valve's Steam Dev Days conference in Seattle, which includes panels on VR development as well as how to integrate VR hardware with Steam.
It's been suggested that Valve will be showing off their own VR headset at this conference, but it has not been confirmed yet.
Interested in trying out VR with Steam? Here's a handy dandy set of instructions how to do so.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP