- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Valve has launched a SteamVR beta this week that allows users to try out virtual reality headsets (such as the Oculus Rift) with the Steam UI. This launch precedes Valve's Steam Dev Days conference in Seattle, which includes panels on VR development as well as how to integrate VR hardware with Steam.
It's been suggested that Valve will be showing off their own VR headset at this conference, but it has not been confirmed yet.
Interested in trying out VR with Steam? Here's a handy dandy set of instructions how to do so.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP