- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Valve has launched a SteamVR beta this week that allows users to try out virtual reality headsets (such as the Oculus Rift) with the Steam UI. This launch precedes Valve's Steam Dev Days conference in Seattle, which includes panels on VR development as well as how to integrate VR hardware with Steam.
It's been suggested that Valve will be showing off their own VR headset at this conference, but it has not been confirmed yet.
Interested in trying out VR with Steam? Here's a handy dandy set of instructions how to do so.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP