- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Valve has launched a SteamVR beta this week that allows users to try out virtual reality headsets (such as the Oculus Rift) with the Steam UI. This launch precedes Valve's Steam Dev Days conference in Seattle, which includes panels on VR development as well as how to integrate VR hardware with Steam.
It's been suggested that Valve will be showing off their own VR headset at this conference, but it has not been confirmed yet.
Interested in trying out VR with Steam? Here's a handy dandy set of instructions how to do so.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP