- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
We've all felt Gabe Newell's holy touch this summer (hm, actually that sounds wrong on so many levels). Let me try and rephrase that. We've been feelin' Gabe's love for the past week or so... That sounds worse. Yeah, well in my own perverted way I guess I'm talking about the 2014 Steam Summer Sale, which is still pretty much fucking on.
To get a better idea of what PC gamers are currently after on Steam, here the top 10 sellers for the past week:
- Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition
- PAYDAY 2
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: The Complete Edition
- Planetary Annihilation Galactic War Update
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Metro Complete Edition
- Arma III
- Space Engineers
Borderlands 2: GoTY. Yep. Couldn't resist buying it myself.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP