- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
We've all felt Gabe Newell's holy touch this summer (hm, actually that sounds wrong on so many levels). Let me try and rephrase that. We've been feelin' Gabe's love for the past week or so... That sounds worse. Yeah, well in my own perverted way I guess I'm talking about the 2014 Steam Summer Sale, which is still pretty much fucking on.
To get a better idea of what PC gamers are currently after on Steam, here the top 10 sellers for the past week:
- Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition
- PAYDAY 2
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: The Complete Edition
- Planetary Annihilation Galactic War Update
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Metro Complete Edition
- Arma III
- Space Engineers
Borderlands 2: GoTY. Yep. Couldn't resist buying it myself.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP