- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Still wanting Twitch streaming for the Xbox One? You're going to have to wait awhile longer. Twitch announced on Twitter that the Xbox One won't support the streaming service for a few more months.
"Xbox One Direct Broadcasting: There is no ETA at this time from Microsoft. Expect a few more months. If we know sooner, we'll update," Twitch tweeted.
Microsoft has said that Twitch streaming will be available sometime in early 2014, and it's for Gold subscribers only. Once it is integrated, it will utilize the Xbox OneGuide and the Snap features, so you can play while you watch another person's stream.
Meanwhile, Sony has been enjoying their great success with their Twitch streaming functionality on the PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP