- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Still wanting Twitch streaming for the Xbox One? You're going to have to wait awhile longer. Twitch announced on Twitter that the Xbox One won't support the streaming service for a few more months.
"Xbox One Direct Broadcasting: There is no ETA at this time from Microsoft. Expect a few more months. If we know sooner, we'll update," Twitch tweeted.
Microsoft has said that Twitch streaming will be available sometime in early 2014, and it's for Gold subscribers only. Once it is integrated, it will utilize the Xbox OneGuide and the Snap features, so you can play while you watch another person's stream.
Meanwhile, Sony has been enjoying their great success with their Twitch streaming functionality on the PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP