- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Yoshinori Ono, producer behind the Street Fighter series, has announced that he is leaving Capcom Vancouver, the studio that developed the last two Dead Rising games.
I resigned from the director position about CAPCOM Vancouver. Thanks good staff of CAPCOM Vancouver, and Dead Rising staff!— Yoshinori Ono (@Yoshi_OnoChin) June 16, 2014
Ono has not said where he will go next, as it seems he has no plans thus far. He said he wants to take time to think "very carefully about next things," and such time includes watching the FIFA World Cup.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP