- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
"Having such talented actors voice Dishonored's compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game," said RaphaŽl Colantonio, president of Arkane Studios. "We want to draw people into this virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience." Dishonored gives players the chance to eliminate enemies using a flexible combat system that combines supernatural abilities and numerous weapons. Pursue targets under the cover of darkness or boldly attack with weapons drawn. The choices you make will control each mission and the game's ultimate conclusion.
Just a quick reminder that Dishonored hits stores on October 9, 2012 and throughout Europe on October 12, 2012 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP