- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
"Having such talented actors voice Dishonored's compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game," said RaphaŽl Colantonio, president of Arkane Studios. "We want to draw people into this virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience." Dishonored gives players the chance to eliminate enemies using a flexible combat system that combines supernatural abilities and numerous weapons. Pursue targets under the cover of darkness or boldly attack with weapons drawn. The choices you make will control each mission and the game's ultimate conclusion.
Just a quick reminder that Dishonored hits stores on October 9, 2012 and throughout Europe on October 12, 2012 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP