- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Not every politician is out to make the world of video games more difficult for the studios and the consumers. Last week, a group of Swedish politicians got together to play in a StarCraft II tournament they called Politikerstarcraft.
Jonathan Rieder Lundkvist, the creator of the event, explained that the tournament's purpose was to "increase awareness of e-sports in politics, and of politics among gamers." This was the second Politikerstarcraft tournament. The first one was in 2010 alongside the elections in Sweden.
I'd love to see the US politicians do something similar. Surely hell will freeze over at one point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP