- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Not every politician is out to make the world of video games more difficult for the studios and the consumers. Last week, a group of Swedish politicians got together to play in a StarCraft II tournament they called Politikerstarcraft.
Jonathan Rieder Lundkvist, the creator of the event, explained that the tournament's purpose was to "increase awareness of e-sports in politics, and of politics among gamers." This was the second Politikerstarcraft tournament. The first one was in 2010 alongside the elections in Sweden.
I'd love to see the US politicians do something similar. Surely hell will freeze over at one point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP