- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
Not every politician is out to make the world of video games more difficult for the studios and the consumers. Last week, a group of Swedish politicians got together to play in a StarCraft II tournament they called Politikerstarcraft.
Jonathan Rieder Lundkvist, the creator of the event, explained that the tournament's purpose was to "increase awareness of e-sports in politics, and of politics among gamers." This was the second Politikerstarcraft tournament. The first one was in 2010 alongside the elections in Sweden.
I'd love to see the US politicians do something similar. Surely hell will freeze over at one point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP