- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Not every politician is out to make the world of video games more difficult for the studios and the consumers. Last week, a group of Swedish politicians got together to play in a StarCraft II tournament they called Politikerstarcraft.
Jonathan Rieder Lundkvist, the creator of the event, explained that the tournament's purpose was to "increase awareness of e-sports in politics, and of politics among gamers." This was the second Politikerstarcraft tournament. The first one was in 2010 alongside the elections in Sweden.
I'd love to see the US politicians do something similar. Surely hell will freeze over at one point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP