- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Not every politician is out to make the world of video games more difficult for the studios and the consumers. Last week, a group of Swedish politicians got together to play in a StarCraft II tournament they called Politikerstarcraft.
Jonathan Rieder Lundkvist, the creator of the event, explained that the tournament's purpose was to "increase awareness of e-sports in politics, and of politics among gamers." This was the second Politikerstarcraft tournament. The first one was in 2010 alongside the elections in Sweden.
I'd love to see the US politicians do something similar. Surely hell will freeze over at one point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP