- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Content: Syndicate Co-op Demo
Availability: Check availability in your Xbox LIVE region
Dash Text: Syndicate is a re-imagination of the classic 1993 Syndicate game ' a cyber punk FPS set in a dystopian world where large Syndicates rule and Business is War. In the 4-player co-op demo, team-up to take down rival Syndicate Cayman Global. Blast your way in and utilize your military grade DART6 chip to breach enemies and the environment as you battle for market dominance and your life. Some takeovers are more hostile than other
In this particular slice of the game, players will be able to check out one of the 9 available in the final version. This mission takes you to Western Europe, where you combine tactics with friends to infiltrate Cayman Global, take out Colonel Enrico Gabron, seize blueprints for a certain technology, in turn forcing the Colone's people back across the Atlantic.
Check out the demo
The demo can also be grabbed at PSN.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP