- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Content: Syndicate Co-op Demo
Availability: Check availability in your Xbox LIVE region
Dash Text: Syndicate is a re-imagination of the classic 1993 Syndicate game ' a cyber punk FPS set in a dystopian world where large Syndicates rule and Business is War. In the 4-player co-op demo, team-up to take down rival Syndicate Cayman Global. Blast your way in and utilize your military grade DART6 chip to breach enemies and the environment as you battle for market dominance and your life. Some takeovers are more hostile than other
In this particular slice of the game, players will be able to check out one of the 9 available in the final version. This mission takes you to Western Europe, where you combine tactics with friends to infiltrate Cayman Global, take out Colonel Enrico Gabron, seize blueprints for a certain technology, in turn forcing the Colone's people back across the Atlantic.
Check out the demo
The demo can also be grabbed at PSN.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP