- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Starting on Monday, March 11th, the Team Action Sack playlist will go live in the Halo 4 multiplayer. This 4 vs. 4 mode includes non-traditional starting weapons and pre-set loadouts, with these variants representing some of the ones planned for the near future:
Binary Slayer - Features decreased gravity, increased speed, sniping, and thrusting.
Lightning CTF - You start with the LightRifle and one shot, no matter where, kills. You can also expect 5-second respawns, touch Flag return, no motion sensor, and the Flag carrier keeping the LightRifle while running.
Rockets and Rails - Features Rocket Launchers, Railguns, and Jet Packs.
Team Fiesta - Kill and be killed by the entire Halo 4 sandbox in one single game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP