- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Starting on Monday, March 11th, the Team Action Sack playlist will go live in the Halo 4 multiplayer. This 4 vs. 4 mode includes non-traditional starting weapons and pre-set loadouts, with these variants representing some of the ones planned for the near future:
Binary Slayer - Features decreased gravity, increased speed, sniping, and thrusting.
Lightning CTF - You start with the LightRifle and one shot, no matter where, kills. You can also expect 5-second respawns, touch Flag return, no motion sensor, and the Flag carrier keeping the LightRifle while running.
Rockets and Rails - Features Rocket Launchers, Railguns, and Jet Packs.
Team Fiesta - Kill and be killed by the entire Halo 4 sandbox in one single game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP