- REVIEW: LEGO Jurassic World
- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Top of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
Starting on Monday, March 11th, the Team Action Sack playlist will go live in the Halo 4 multiplayer. This 4 vs. 4 mode includes non-traditional starting weapons and pre-set loadouts, with these variants representing some of the ones planned for the near future:
Binary Slayer - Features decreased gravity, increased speed, sniping, and thrusting.
Lightning CTF - You start with the LightRifle and one shot, no matter where, kills. You can also expect 5-second respawns, touch Flag return, no motion sensor, and the Flag carrier keeping the LightRifle while running.
Rockets and Rails - Features Rocket Launchers, Railguns, and Jet Packs.
Team Fiesta - Kill and be killed by the entire Halo 4 sandbox in one single game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP