- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Starting on Monday, March 11th, the Team Action Sack playlist will go live in the Halo 4 multiplayer. This 4 vs. 4 mode includes non-traditional starting weapons and pre-set loadouts, with these variants representing some of the ones planned for the near future:
Binary Slayer - Features decreased gravity, increased speed, sniping, and thrusting.
Lightning CTF - You start with the LightRifle and one shot, no matter where, kills. You can also expect 5-second respawns, touch Flag return, no motion sensor, and the Flag carrier keeping the LightRifle while running.
Rockets and Rails - Features Rocket Launchers, Railguns, and Jet Packs.
Team Fiesta - Kill and be killed by the entire Halo 4 sandbox in one single game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP