- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Starting on Monday, March 11th, the Team Action Sack playlist will go live in the Halo 4 multiplayer. This 4 vs. 4 mode includes non-traditional starting weapons and pre-set loadouts, with these variants representing some of the ones planned for the near future:
Binary Slayer - Features decreased gravity, increased speed, sniping, and thrusting.
Lightning CTF - You start with the LightRifle and one shot, no matter where, kills. You can also expect 5-second respawns, touch Flag return, no motion sensor, and the Flag carrier keeping the LightRifle while running.
Rockets and Rails - Features Rocket Launchers, Railguns, and Jet Packs.
Team Fiesta - Kill and be killed by the entire Halo 4 sandbox in one single game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP