- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Gamefront conducted an interview with Fumihiko Yasuda and Yosuke Hayashi from Team Ninja's, who talk more about Nintendo's next-gen console. The folks at Team Ninja said that the Wii U console is "very easy" to develop for, similarly to PS3 and 360 system (Hm, the PS3? I thought that one was a real pain in the neck for developers... ).
Anyways, here's the word straight from the people who are developing for the Wii U: "Nintendo asked us what we would want from the hardware. And when we gave them our feedback, we could see that they really listened and made changes," comments Hayashi.
"The hardware is currently changing constantly," adds Yasuda: "The control via a touch screen is like the Nintendo DS, we worked on the NDS with Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, and we would like to take some elements from it and install them in the U Wii version of Ninja Gaiden 3."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP