- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Gamefront conducted an interview with Fumihiko Yasuda and Yosuke Hayashi from Team Ninja's, who talk more about Nintendo's next-gen console. The folks at Team Ninja said that the Wii U console is "very easy" to develop for, similarly to PS3 and 360 system (Hm, the PS3? I thought that one was a real pain in the neck for developers... ).
Anyways, here's the word straight from the people who are developing for the Wii U: "Nintendo asked us what we would want from the hardware. And when we gave them our feedback, we could see that they really listened and made changes," comments Hayashi.
"The hardware is currently changing constantly," adds Yasuda: "The control via a touch screen is like the Nintendo DS, we worked on the NDS with Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, and we would like to take some elements from it and install them in the U Wii version of Ninja Gaiden 3."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP