- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Gamefront conducted an interview with Fumihiko Yasuda and Yosuke Hayashi from Team Ninja's, who talk more about Nintendo's next-gen console. The folks at Team Ninja said that the Wii U console is "very easy" to develop for, similarly to PS3 and 360 system (Hm, the PS3? I thought that one was a real pain in the neck for developers... ).
Anyways, here's the word straight from the people who are developing for the Wii U: "Nintendo asked us what we would want from the hardware. And when we gave them our feedback, we could see that they really listened and made changes," comments Hayashi.
"The hardware is currently changing constantly," adds Yasuda: "The control via a touch screen is like the Nintendo DS, we worked on the NDS with Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, and we would like to take some elements from it and install them in the U Wii version of Ninja Gaiden 3."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP