- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Gamefront conducted an interview with Fumihiko Yasuda and Yosuke Hayashi from Team Ninja's, who talk more about Nintendo's next-gen console. The folks at Team Ninja said that the Wii U console is "very easy" to develop for, similarly to PS3 and 360 system (Hm, the PS3? I thought that one was a real pain in the neck for developers... ).
Anyways, here's the word straight from the people who are developing for the Wii U: "Nintendo asked us what we would want from the hardware. And when we gave them our feedback, we could see that they really listened and made changes," comments Hayashi.
"The hardware is currently changing constantly," adds Yasuda: "The control via a touch screen is like the Nintendo DS, we worked on the NDS with Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, and we would like to take some elements from it and install them in the U Wii version of Ninja Gaiden 3."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP