- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Gamefront conducted an interview with Fumihiko Yasuda and Yosuke Hayashi from Team Ninja's, who talk more about Nintendo's next-gen console. The folks at Team Ninja said that the Wii U console is "very easy" to develop for, similarly to PS3 and 360 system (Hm, the PS3? I thought that one was a real pain in the neck for developers... ).
Anyways, here's the word straight from the people who are developing for the Wii U: "Nintendo asked us what we would want from the hardware. And when we gave them our feedback, we could see that they really listened and made changes," comments Hayashi.
"The hardware is currently changing constantly," adds Yasuda: "The control via a touch screen is like the Nintendo DS, we worked on the NDS with Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, and we would like to take some elements from it and install them in the U Wii version of Ninja Gaiden 3."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP