- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
The Season 1 finale of Spartan Ops won't be the only new content available for Halo 4 next week, as 343 will be introducing Team Throwdown into the multiplayer matchmaking playlists. Touted as the "premiere competitive playlist," Throwdown will feature Team Slayer, Capture the Flag, Extraction and King of the Hill at launch and here's what you can expect:
- Instant respawn and Death Cam are disabled
- Motion Tracker shows ally movement
- Personal Ordnance is enabled
- Join in Progress and Guests are disabled
- Starting weapon is the Battle Rifle, with no secondary weapon
- No armor abilities
343 is working on creating a version of the playlists that incorporate the DMR and other features, but that may not be posted on Monday. Also, the Crimson DLC playlist is going to be removed from rotation next week in order to make way for the upcoming DLC pack, though the Crimson maps will show up in other playlists.
If you're looking from some general fixes to Halo 4, a title update has been in development since January, with a release date planned before the end of the month. Full patch notes will be revealed after launch, but here's a teaser:
- Reduced the range of the Boltshot’s damage scaling over distance. The previous effective range for 1-hit kills was 20'-25'. The range has been reduced to 15'.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow players to create respawn timers or disable instant respawn in custom games.
- Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage / EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP