- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
The Season 1 finale of Spartan Ops won't be the only new content available for Halo 4 next week, as 343 will be introducing Team Throwdown into the multiplayer matchmaking playlists. Touted as the "premiere competitive playlist," Throwdown will feature Team Slayer, Capture the Flag, Extraction and King of the Hill at launch and here's what you can expect:
- Instant respawn and Death Cam are disabled
- Motion Tracker shows ally movement
- Personal Ordnance is enabled
- Join in Progress and Guests are disabled
- Starting weapon is the Battle Rifle, with no secondary weapon
- No armor abilities
343 is working on creating a version of the playlists that incorporate the DMR and other features, but that may not be posted on Monday. Also, the Crimson DLC playlist is going to be removed from rotation next week in order to make way for the upcoming DLC pack, though the Crimson maps will show up in other playlists.
If you're looking from some general fixes to Halo 4, a title update has been in development since January, with a release date planned before the end of the month. Full patch notes will be revealed after launch, but here's a teaser:
- Reduced the range of the Boltshot’s damage scaling over distance. The previous effective range for 1-hit kills was 20'-25'. The range has been reduced to 15'.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow players to create respawn timers or disable instant respawn in custom games.
- Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage / EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP