- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
The Season 1 finale of Spartan Ops won't be the only new content available for Halo 4 next week, as 343 will be introducing Team Throwdown into the multiplayer matchmaking playlists. Touted as the "premiere competitive playlist," Throwdown will feature Team Slayer, Capture the Flag, Extraction and King of the Hill at launch and here's what you can expect:
- Instant respawn and Death Cam are disabled
- Motion Tracker shows ally movement
- Personal Ordnance is enabled
- Join in Progress and Guests are disabled
- Starting weapon is the Battle Rifle, with no secondary weapon
- No armor abilities
343 is working on creating a version of the playlists that incorporate the DMR and other features, but that may not be posted on Monday. Also, the Crimson DLC playlist is going to be removed from rotation next week in order to make way for the upcoming DLC pack, though the Crimson maps will show up in other playlists.
If you're looking from some general fixes to Halo 4, a title update has been in development since January, with a release date planned before the end of the month. Full patch notes will be revealed after launch, but here's a teaser:
- Reduced the range of the Boltshot’s damage scaling over distance. The previous effective range for 1-hit kills was 20'-25'. The range has been reduced to 15'.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow players to create respawn timers or disable instant respawn in custom games.
- Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage / EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The Witcher 3:
|Pre-ordered. Waiting. Gonna take several sick days, so see ya in about a month. ||31.08%|
|No, thanks. I'll pass.||27.33%|
|Waiting for the reviews.||26.19%|
|Vader, just go away. ||15.41%|