- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Irrational Games has released a sneak peek at Episode Two of the Burial at Sea DLC for BioShock Infinite. No release date set, just a tease of what is to come and the following brief description:
See the world through the eyes of Elizabeth after the dramatic events of Burial at Sea - Episode One as she continues her journey through Rapture in an effort to rescue Sally. Explore new areas of Rapture built almost entirely from scratch in the BioShock Infinite engine.
Episode Two is also part of the Season Pass, but for those who didn't purchase it, Episode Two will cost $14.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP