- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Namco announced Tekken 7, revealing that more info and media for the upcoming beat-em-up is to arrive come the San Diego Comic-Con panel on July 25.
"With Unreal Engine 4, we could rapidly achieve visual quality expected on next-gen platform and go beyond it," said Tekken series exec producer and game director Katsuhiro Harada. "Not only is Unreal Engine 4 powerful and easy to use, but it allows us to immediately bring Tekken 7 to any platform we desire."
Check out the teaser below:
The game is expected to hit PS4 and Xbox One systems.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP