- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Namco announced Tekken 7, revealing that more info and media for the upcoming beat-em-up is to arrive come the San Diego Comic-Con panel on July 25.
"With Unreal Engine 4, we could rapidly achieve visual quality expected on next-gen platform and go beyond it," said Tekken series exec producer and game director Katsuhiro Harada. "Not only is Unreal Engine 4 powerful and easy to use, but it allows us to immediately bring Tekken 7 to any platform we desire."
Check out the teaser below:
The game is expected to hit PS4 and Xbox One systems.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP