- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Namco announced Tekken 7, revealing that more info and media for the upcoming beat-em-up is to arrive come the San Diego Comic-Con panel on July 25.
"With Unreal Engine 4, we could rapidly achieve visual quality expected on next-gen platform and go beyond it," said Tekken series exec producer and game director Katsuhiro Harada. "Not only is Unreal Engine 4 powerful and easy to use, but it allows us to immediately bring Tekken 7 to any platform we desire."
Check out the teaser below:
The game is expected to hit PS4 and Xbox One systems.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP